Tobias Putrih Studio & Workshop
Tobias Putrih, Aleš Korpič, Jure Mežek & STRID fabricators
We develop materially ephemeral settings and objects designed to engage utopian ideas in art, architecture and design by incorporating everyday materials and forms of play and participation. From make-shift architectural modifications of public and semi-public spaces—cinemas, a library, galleries—to constructing temporary environments and objects, our works are products of precisely specified processes while also responding to their sites. Many of our spaces and objects are activated—meant to be moved and inhabited, privileging play and bodily engagement over vision. Artworks become proposals, maquettes, or models—exploratory assertions of radical possibilities.
- Book published by JPR & Neuberger Museum (Amazon)
- Catalog by Centre Pompidou (Amazon)
- Catalog by MIT List Visual Arts Center (Listart)
- Catalog by Galeria Civica (Amazon)
- Catalog by Museum Haus Konstruktiv (Haus Konstruktiv)